Veritas Eligibility Rules & Restrictions
- Quantity: Organizations may request one of each product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of $10 million or less are eligible for donated products in this program.
- Nonprofits only: In order to participate in the ENCLUDEit donation programme, nonprofit organizations must be validated by ENCLUDEit as an organization operating on a nonprofit basis for the public benefit. Organizations must also meet the individual eligibility requirements of specific donor partners to request product donations from those partners' donation programmes.
- Organization types: The following organization types are not eligible to request donated products in this program.
- Some student groups or academic organizations
- Employee or membership benefit organizations
- Some social or recreational clubs
- Boy Scouts
- Organizations that support political parties or candidates
- Advocacy groups
- Faith-based organizations whose primary mission is religious
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Veritas products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Veritas for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Veritas products.