• 500-MHz (or higher) processor
• 256 MB or more RAM
• 2 GB available hard-disk space
• 1024x576-pixel (or higher) display
• DVD drive
• Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit only); Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit) with MSXML 6.0; Windows Server 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32-bit browser only
Additional requirements for some features or advanced functionality:
• For certain advanced collaboration functionality — Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services
• For importing data from Excel or Outlook — Excel 2010 or Outlook 2010
• For collecting data via email — Outlook 2007 or later
• For publishing to SharePoint sites — SharePoint Server 2010
• For graphics hardware acceleration — DirectX 9.0c–compatible graphics card
• For integration with Business Connectivity Services — .NET Framework 3.5
- Under the Software Assurance program, customers acquire the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of their coverage.
- Link tables to databases from other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, Windows SharePoint Services sites, ODBC (open database connectivity) data sources, SQL Server databases, and other data sources.
- Modify reports with real-time visual feedback and save various views for different audiences.
- Quickly enter common types of data detected automatically by Access.
- Integrate with Windows SharePoint Services (requires additional server software) as a rich client interface, to manage data, and to share it on the Web.
Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organisations
If you have database experience, you can use Access to:
· Maintain a database of information on members, donors, and other constituents
· Convert data to reports and forms
· Automate data processing without writing any code
· Templates: Access includes prebuilt solutions that you can modify and adapt to your needs.
· Forms and reports: You can design and create professional forms and reports based on the fields in your databases.
· Tool development: Expression Builder and Macro Designer allow you to add automation and complex expressions without writing any code.
· Web access: When connected with SharePoint Server, you can post your databases online and access, view, and edit them from the web. Users without Access software can open web forms and reports in a web browser and synchronize their changes automatically.
· Data import: Access can connect to and import data from external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC sources, and SQL Server database.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, organisations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organisations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
For help deciding which type of key to use, Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office 2013.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from ENCLUDEit after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, ENCLUDE will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with ENCLUDEit is up-to-date. Visit My Member Profile and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from ENCLUDEit to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
· 1-GHz (or higher) processor, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set
· 1 GB or more RAM for 32-bit systems; 2 GB or more RAM for 64-bit systems
· 3 GB available hard-disk space
· 1,024 x 576-pixel (or higher) display
· Windows Server; Windows; Windows; Windows Server
· Internet Explorer 8/9/10; Firefox 10 or later; Safari 5 or later; Chrome 17 or later
· For Instant Search — Windows Search 4.0