Bitdefender Eligibility Criteria
If eligible, your organisation may receive up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). The licenses can be for on product or divided among several products.
Consult the Bitdefender Programme Guidelines page to review your organisation's eligibility to participate in this programme.
BitDefender products may not be transferred or resold.
- Donated product will be distributed under this programme to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
- Organisations may request up to 50 user licenses within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- The licenses can be for one product or divided among several products.
- Only organisations with annual operating budgets of 1.4 million US dollars or less are eligible to receive this donation.
- The Bitdefender donation programme with ENCLUDEit provides a range of donated software products to eligible Registered Charities in Ireland.
- This donation will not be made available to:
- Educational institutions, including schools, colleges and universities.
- Trade Schools
- Some sports, athletic and social clubs
- Legislative and political activity organsiations
- Organisations that attempt to influence public opinion
- Terms of Service: Organisations that request Bitdefender products must agree to any applicable terms of service
- Anti-discromination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this programme. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this programme
- Case study: Receipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Bitdefender for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this programme
- Product distribution:
- Products will be disctributed under this programme to qualifying organisaitons only, not to individuals
- Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Bitdefender products