Adobe Eligibility Criteria
All products in the programme are only available to Irish Registered Charities
- Organizations may request up to four donated products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of individual Creative Cloud memberships.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for products in this program.
- Organization types:
- All organization types are eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product distribution:
- Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Discounted rates will be distributed to individuals of qualifying organizations only.
- Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Adobe products.