Box Eligibility and Restrictions
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within the lifetime of an organization.
- Donations may not be used to renew existing Box subscriptions.
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- This donation is available to registered Irish Charities in the Republic of Ireland.
- This donation will not be made available to the following types of organizations:
- Education Institutions, including primary and secondary schools, colleges, universities and trade schools
- Hospitals, organizations involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organization
- Credit union
- Government agencie
- Loan or credit reporting organization
- Employee or membership benefit organization
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Box.org for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Box.org products may not be transferred or resold.